Healthy Meals Effortlessly? No problem, with these Ketogenic Cookbooks!
Transitioning to a ketogenic diet is a phenomenal way to burn fat, improve cardiovascular markers, and enjoy better health all around. But there is no denying that it can be a challenge to prepare low-carb meals when you are used to cooking high-carb dishes.
Cookbooks can help you make that transition successfully. They can teach you how to prepare dishes which are healthy, easy and delicious. That way you can spend less time in the kitchen, and more time with your family or doing what you love.
And with tasty keto recipes which are a breeze to prepare, you’ll also have an easier time sticking with your ketogenic diet for long-term results.
In this article, you will discover five of the best keto coobooks. You will also find out more about their authors and learn what makes each of them a great buy.
Let’s get started!
At TastyKeto I believe in transparency. If you purchase one of the cookbook using my referral link, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you (in fact, you will save money and get bonuses). I would get this commission for recommending just about any cookbook , but I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
- Ketosis Cookbook
- Macronutrient Data
- Meal Plan
- Money Back Guarantee
- Ketosis Cookbook
- Quality and quantity
- 12 Week
- 30 Day
- 30% OFF
- Keto In Five Bundle
- If you like simplicity
- 365 Day
- 42% OFF
- The Keto Bundle
- 512 pages of wisdom
- 2 x 30 Day
- 30 Day
- Essential Cookbook
- If you are adventurous
- 4 Week
- 60 Day
- 55% OFF
- Ditch The Carbs Bundle
- Low-Carb starter pack
- 30 Day
- Flat $10 OFF
Ketosis Cookbook: Melt The Fat Away by Leon Omar
The Ketosis Cookbook was rated as “The Web’s #1 Best Selling Keto Cookbook 2016.” Packed with over 370 recipes and a 12-week meal plan, it is one of the most complete LCHF cookbooks you are going to find.
Author Leon Omar has gone the extra mile with this fabulous cookbook, making sure that all of the recipes in the book have the approval of a certified keto nutritionist.
- Planning and preparing meals has never been easier. The 12-Week Meal Plan provides you with full daily low-carb menus for three whole months. That’s plenty of time to get used to keto and plenty of inspiration to help you come up with your own plans for future meals.
- Never get bored. With 370+ recipes to choose from, you are assured of plenty of variety on the keto diet. That means that you can look forward to cooking each day with excitement. It also should make it easy to please everyone you cook for.
- Understand how and why keto works. The Ultimate Guide to the Ketogenic Diet is included with your purchase to teach you more about the science of low-carb eating.
- Enjoy sinful desserts without the guilt. Think you have to give up on sweets to go ketogenic? Think again. When you buy The Ketosis Cookbook, you get 40 low-carb dessert recipes.
- Spend less time cooking. This cookbook also includes 30 keto friendly slow cook recipes. These are great for when you want to walk away from the kitchen for a few hours to do something else. When you return, your delicious low-carb food will be waiting for you.
- Trust the food you are eating. Not every cookbook includes nutritionist-approved recipes. With this one, you know that an expert has checked to make sure that each and every meal you make is ketogenic and provides the balanced nutrition you need for optimal health.
Because these dishes have all been reviewed by a certified nutritionist, this book is an excellent choice for the discerning buyer who wants to make sure that they are cooking recipes prepared by someone with real credentials.
Essential Ketogenic Cookbook by Louise & Jeremy Hendon
If you are a newcomer to the keto diet, The Essential Keto Cookbook can help you navigate the grocery store aisles while saving you time preparing your recipes. As the name indicates, it teaches you the “essentials” of keto.
It was written by Louise Hendon. Hendon has authored a number of ketogenic diet books, but this is perhaps her most popular one. She also is known for being the co-founder of PaleoMagazine.com.
- This is a great option if you need to avoid not just grains, but also dairy, beans and preservatives.
- Those who do not want to give up on their favorite foods will be pleasantly surprised by some of the innovative recipes in this book. Who knew you could keep enjoying buffalo wings, fish tacos, and popcorn shrimp on a keto diet?
- The cookbook was written not only to provide you with tasty recipes, but also to answer your questions about keto. The bonus guides help to clear up confusion and help you navigate challenges like dining out.
- In terms of cost, this is one of the most budget-friendly options out there. You are getting great value at a low price.
Having a hard time understanding which foods you can eat on keto and other basics of the diet? This cookbook may be just what you need.
Ditch the Carbs Ultimate Low-Carb Bundle by Libby Jenkinson
The Ultimate Low-Carb Bundle is the “everything you need” Ditch the Carbs ebook set. It includes five ebooks for one low price. These include the Low-Carb Starter Pack, Low-Carb Family Meals, Low-Carb Lunches, Simple Carb Counter, and the Low-Carb FAQ & Diet Sheet.
The author of the Ultimate Low-Carb Bundle is Libby Jenkinson. Jenkinson works as a pharmacist, and is renowned as the author of the website ditchthecarbs.com.
- Get started quickly and easily with low-carb. Along with the Low-Carb Starter Pack, the Low-Carb FAQ & Diet Sheet helps you make sense of your new diet and find immediate answers to your questions. Plus, you have a quick-reference cheat sheet in the form of the Simple Carb Counter to help you plan and track your meals.
- Keep your entire family healthy. Need to cook for a spouse and kids? With Low-Carb Family Meals on your side, you can prepare healthy keto meals that even the pickiest eaters in your household will love. Low-Carb Lunches will help you fix easy, healthy meals for your children to take to school. Plus, you can even get junk food out of your pantry with the help of a 5-point action plan.
- Save money. This system really was designed to be “ultimate,” with everything a beginner requires to get going with the keto diet and lifestyle. It is quite a bargain for the price.
Consider this ebook bundle if you are planning to get your entire family started on keto, or think about buying it if you want to save money on a cookbook and guides.
Keto in Five Bundle by Vicky Ushakova and Rami Abramov
If you are in search of simplicity, Keto in Five is an elegant, straightforward cookbook with a cool and clever concept behind it. Every single recipe has 5 net carbs, 5 ingredients, and 5 easy steps, thus the title, “Keto in Five.”
Authors Vicky Ushakova and Rami Abramov are the team behind Tasteaholics.com. Both have been providing low carb books, meal plans and resources since 2015.
- Keto in Five saves time and money at the grocery store and in the kitchen. Since you only need to grab 5 ingredients for each recipe, you do not need to spend hours hunting in the supermarket aisles; you can get right home and start cooking. With just 5 steps to prepare every dish, these recipes won’t take too much time out of your day.
- The nutritional content of the meals is clear and easy to track. Since the net carbs are the same for all meals, you can easily keep count and stay consistent with what you are eating throughout the day. The book provides macronutrient data as well.
- Visualize your meals before you make them. With large, colorful photos for every dish, you can easily guess which meals will delight your taste buds.
If you want to keep your transition to keto as simple and streamlined as possible, Keto in Five will become your best friend in the kitchen.
Keto Diet Cookbook Bundle by Leanne Vogel
This Keto Bundle is a comprehensive low-carb cookbook which includes two products in one package: The Keto Beginning Complete Guide & 30-Day Meal Plan, and Fat Fueled Keto Program & 30-Day Meal Plan.
The author of the Keto Bundle is Leanne Vogel, a top-ranking nutrition and weight loss educator best known for her ground-breaking bestseller called The Keto Diet.
- The Keto Bundle is perfect for beginning and advanced dieters. The Beginning Complete guide can get you started with your first meal plan, and Fat Fueled walks you through advanced recipes and tips.
- This recipe book was written with allergy sufferers in mind. If you have food allergies, you will be able to prepare these meals without worrying about making substitutions.
- Need to avoid gluten, sugar, grains, legumes, or dairy? The 30-Day Mindful Meal Plan in this bundle is perfect for you.
- If you are a woman, there is a guide in the bundle specifically for your needs. Become a Fat Burning Female offers 11 chapters of female-oriented advice for keto success.
This product is targeted mostly at women, but it would also be an excellent choice for anyone who needs to steer clear of gluten, common allergens, dairy, legumes, and (of course) carbohydrates.
So which one is the best?
If you want keto cooking to be easier, faster, more affordable, and more fun, any one of these five cookbooks can satisfy your cravings. But if you are going to purchase just one, my top recommendation would be The Ketosis Cookbook: Melt the Fat Away.
The reason that this cookbook gets my highest recommendation is that it is the most complete one out there. It has a huge, diverse selection of tasty low-carb recipes with beautiful photographs. Shopping and planning ahead is pretty much effortless with the 12-Week Meal Plan.
The fact that a certified nutritionist has put a stamp of approval on every recipe also means you can enjoy peace of mind. When you cook and eat these tasty recipes, you know that you are doing keto right.
The best value overall is definitely The Ketosis Cookbook. If you spend a little extra, I am certain you are going to be very happy with what you get.
These are awesome deals, and I don’t know how long they are going to last—so take advantage while you can! If you are ready to place your order now, just click on the desired cookbook below and the discounts will be applied.
You have questions? We have answers!
How can I download these cookbooks?
Submit your payment through the form provided along with your email address. Once your payment is received, check your email for a download link. You can then download the cookbook to a device of your choice.
What if I am not satisfied with the cookbook?
If for whatever reason you are not fully satisfied, you can receive a complete refund within 30 days. There are no questions asked; just request the refund, and your money will be returned to you.
What payment methods can I use?
You may pay using your debit or credit card, or you can submit your payment through PayPal.
What format is the ebook?
These ebooks come in a PDF format.
What devices can I view these ketogenic cookbooks on?
Because these cookbooks are available in PDF and other common formats, you should be able to view them on almost any operating system on any device. That means that you can read them on your desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone or, ebook reader.
Why is a an ebook a better choice than a hard copy cookbook?
There are several reasons an ebook makes for a better purchase than a traditional hardbound cookbook. First of all, you can enjoy full-color photographs on every page. Secondly, a digital cookbook costs less than a hard copy book (especially taking those beautiful photos into account). Thirdly, an ebook offers unparalleled convenience. Wherever you can carry your tablet or smartphone, you will have your cookbook with you. Also you can print the recipes individually, or the entire cookbook if you wish.
Are there any special deals available?
Yes! I managed to speak with the authors, and they agreed to offer exclusive discounts to my blog readers.